Woot! I gave birth to a Louis! Tiny reveal + a queston

MsWestchesterNY

call me Kelly
Feb 4, 2010
on the monogram, are isn't the pattern suppose to be upside down on the other side of the bag? Or is that for pocketbooks only?

itsonly4me

Oskar Waltz
O.G.
May 8, 2007
PA
It depends on which item you got. This is mostly just for speedys since they use one continuous piece of canvas.

So whatd ya get? :graucho:

MsWestchesterNY

call me Kelly
Feb 4, 2010
My monogram pouchette! I'm a little confused about the bottom as well, it's sticking out too much *shrugs* Should I get my initals on the tag?

Last edited:

Heidiho

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
Your bottom is fine, looks normal to me :biggrin:. Congrats on your pochette and heatstamping would be a great idea.

fashion_mom1

Apr 28, 2009
Cute. It looks fine to me. Are you worried about authnetication? You can always have it authenticated. Totally understand the sock situation. I do it too.

MsWestchesterNY

call me Kelly
Feb 4, 2010
Cute. It looks fine to me. Are you worried about authnetication? You can always have it authenticated. Totally understand the sock situation. I do it too.
LOL @ the sock thing.
I bought this a the Louis Vuitton store in MACYS Manhattan. I just though all the monograms was suppose to have that upside down pattern, I didn't know :smile:

Congrats! Aren't you looking at a Neverfull, also?
I was thinking of NEverfull, but now I'm leaning towards a Damier Ebene Speedy or a Bloomsbury