Woot! Going to Vegas Baby!!!!!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WOW..this is soooo last minute, but I am soooo excited!! My mom just bought a dog and the breeder lives in Vegas. Well.. as it turns out, my mom is sick and cannot drive out there, so she asked if I could go for her to pick up the dog!! It is about 3 1/2 - 4 hours of a drive...BUT.....There is the Barstow outlet *THIS ONE HAS GOODIES!!* and then the Vegas outlets!!! I have never been to the Vegas outlets, but the Barstow one has lots of good stuff there. I am packing as we speak and on the phone with Enterprise and renting a big ole honkin SUV to be able to carry this dog back. I am so stinkin excited to go...I hope I come back with LOTS of goodies! Especially after that stupid situation I had on Ebay a few days ago..this makes me feel SO much better! :wlae:

2. Wow - how exciting!!! 3-4 hours drive is a common thing where I live. That's how long it takes me to get to any big city! haha!

What kind of dog did your mom get? Must be a big one?!

I hope you find TONS of goodies!!!

3. good luck on your trip! get lots of good stuff :smile:

4. Have fun on your trip! Looking forward to seeing all those goodies!

5. Oh that rocks! I've been to Vegas a few times, but never while I was a Coach lover, so I never got to go to the outlets! Have an awesome time! I love a good drive sometimes. It's great to put on your favorite music and just rock out while on the highway. I especially like the drive to Vegas, it's peaceful. *I used to live in San Diego so drove it a few times*

If you see a scribble flower ponytail scarf I think you should get it so I can live vicariously through you! *LOL* Those things are so stinkin' cute.

6. Have fun on your trip and good luck ^-^!

7. go to alllll the outlets.

barstow
    primm
    las vegas outlet center
    las vegas premium outlets
    they're all right off the highway, you can hit all 4 coach outlets!

8. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I think she should buy us all a souvenir? Don't you? :yes::nuts:

9. I'm off to Vegas next Thursday and cannot wait to hit the Coach and Burberry outlets. Then I just have to hope I can get it all across the border without having to pay major duty.

10. wowwwww lucky you!!!

11. Have a great time! Hopefully it'll make up for your ebay catastrophe!

12. Have a great time and happy shopping!

13. how exciting! i wish it was me on that trip!

14. I want to go! Have a great time and drive safely!

15. ohhh yeah! i luuuuv vegas! it's the place to be...but you're not going to be on the strip but just saying "vegas" gives me enough excitement. yay! woot woot! have a fun time on your shopping! buy buy buy!! and come back with the doggie too..don't forget..hehe (haha, accidently leave it in the mall or have it get lost) ;)