WOOT!!!! Found a lg bleeker in ink!

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
YEA. Got it for $210 shipped. I am so excited. It's new, but It has a couple little scratches, but I will try some apple conditioner on her. Either way, :yahoo::wlae::yahoo:

Lainy

Feb 10, 2008
Yes, that is a great price. I have a black one and I love it. Congrats.

Lainy

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
CONGRATS!! Apple will work! My wine Bleecker had a few scratches from being at the outlet, and I conditioned them right out! The burnished leather is very easy to deal with like that, but it does scratch very easily.

palmerlover

Jan 11, 2008
well done! I think it's a good deal, and the ink color is so perfect. I wouldn't worry too much about the scratches, from what I've seen they're pretty easy to get out!

laurasjeel

O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
i have a large flap in ink and love it! it is tdf as the colour is so rich, it makes the bronze hardware pop, it also goes with tonnes of outfits. So I think you did get a real good deal as scuffs do come out of this leather with conditioner. Hope you love it as much as I do :biggrin: congrats!

lodilove

Jun 6, 2007
Congrats! I've been wanting that bag, and came across a medium at the outlet but unfortunately no large:crybaby:

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
You got a wonderful deal! And the ink color is really gorgeous. Make sure to post pics!

cc1013

O.G.
Nov 9, 2007
Chicago Burbs
That's an amazing deal! Good job! :tup:

I have a medium bleecker duffle in ink and the apple works great. The leather is incredibly soft and scratches blend in very easily.

Please post some modeling pics when you get it!

:flowers: