WOOT!!!! Found a lg bleeker in ink!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. YEA. Got it for $210 shipped. I am so excited. It's new, but It has a couple little scratches, but I will try some apple conditioner on her. Either way, :yahoo::wlae::yahoo:

2. Yeah! I bet the apple will work :yes:

3. so, in your opinion....did I get an ok deal?

4. Great find!! Congrats and enjoy!!

5. I love the ink color! I have a large flap in ink and I love it!!!! Congrats!

6. Yes, that is a great price. I have a black one and I love it. Congrats.

Lainy

7. Congrats, you got an awesome deal! I cannot wait to see what it looks like!

8. Congrats! Ink is such a pretty color!

9. CONGRATS!! Apple will work! My wine Bleecker had a few scratches from being at the outlet, and I conditioned them right out! The burnished leather is very easy to deal with like that, but it does scratch very easily.

10. well done! I think it's a good deal, and the ink color is so perfect. I wouldn't worry too much about the scratches, from what I've seen they're pretty easy to get out!

11. i have a large flap in ink and love it! it is tdf as the colour is so rich, it makes the bronze hardware pop, it also goes with tonnes of outfits. So I think you did get a real good deal as scuffs do come out of this leather with conditioner. Hope you love it as much as I do :biggrin: congrats!

12. Congrats! I've been wanting that bag, and came across a medium at the outlet but unfortunately no large:crybaby:

13. OH you got a super deal! Please post pics when you get her! And modeling pics too, those are my FAVE! ;)

14. You got a wonderful deal! And the ink color is really gorgeous. Make sure to post pics!

15. That's an amazing deal! Good job! :tup:

I have a medium bleecker duffle in ink and the apple works great. The leather is incredibly soft and scratches blend in very easily.

Please post some modeling pics when you get it!

:flowers: