woooohooooo!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:

I had pre-ordered, in december the MAC in turquoise from LB for $330. It was set to ship tomorrow. Then today i saw the 30% off code, it wouldn't work. i was mad. i had already canceled my order thinking i'd reorder with 30% off.

THEN......

somebody mentioned aster alice, with the 20% welcome code. i thought i'd see if it'd work on RM. it did!!

not only that, there was a diff. code i found for 30% off, so i got the bag for 30% off!! and it's already shipped!!!

HUGE RAVE FOR FAST EVERYTHING!! i can't wait to post pics when i get it!

2. Can you let me know what the 30% off code is. Thanks!

3. it was a special, 1st 2 customers got it, "twitter"

4. great deal! i just receive my mac and couldn't resist to start using it right away lol

5. i'm so freaking happy.

i've been waiting a month and a half for this bag, and to now get it at 30% off, just made my day REALLY good. makes up for the crappy week i've been having! lol

6. good for you, that's a great deal!

7. Great deal! Congrats!

8. congrats, don't own a MAC but if I was going to get one it would be in turquoise

does it have silver hardware?? that would make it perfect (atleast to me)

9. Congratulations! It's always great to get the bag you want at a great price! Please be sure to post pictures once you get it!!!

10. Super! I love that color!

11. Congrats!!

12. Great deal! Congrats!