Wooohooo.. cant contain my excitement!!!

Congrats on your new bag Bagzilla! You are very brave to buy this from ebay! How long did it take to ship it to BWN? Maybe one day I'll bumb into you on the street if I see someone carrying this bag! :P

Thanks everyone, I'm so happy it all turned out ok *whew* I actually did a lot of research here and also asked for maaaaany pics from the seller berfore I decided to buy it. I was so very sure it was authentic until it arrived. I guess the leather was not what I expected but I'm glad it's all good now.

aritziababe: hey are you from Brunei too? I asked for the bag to be shipped with Fedex cos you know how the postal system here is! So it only took less than a week and it arrived right on my doorstep :biggrin:

Hi Bagzilla! I'm from Brunei too! I kinda knew you would ship by fed exp as I know how horrible the postal services in our country are. I bet you will be the only person in Brunei carrying this AUTHENTIC bag! If you don't mind maybe you can model the bag for us too! I'm sure our fellow Pfer's would like to see it on you too! :yes:

Heya, I finally got to take my bag out today hehe snapped this while i was getting ready to go out. Sorry had to photoshop out my messy room hehehe

09-12-06_1422.jpg

lol i agree, next time post in the chanel authentication thread if in doubt! Saves you a LOT of stress :P GORGEOUS BAGS though, i especially LOVE the grey MC flap, the colour is just sooo nice! If i were to get an MC flap it'd have to be in this colour. It looks VERY, VERY, VERY nice on you too!!!! Congrats, and enjoy your new bags!