Wooohoo! My Grape Stella is here!!

birki

see no evil ~*
O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
*happy dance* :yahoo::yahoo:
The leather is really soft and buttery! Woot, no major stains just the typical scuffing at the corners but I love the color !! Will it be possible to do patching of the scuffings?

first thing I'll do when I reach home in another 1.5hrs time! haha dang! the scuffing of the piping is getting to me the more I look at the bag...I'm that anal :crybaby:

GrapeStella.jpg

Gotta get me some of the Apple leathercare items but they are so HTF here in SG; I've read rave reviews of the leather conditioner. I love the deep purple, it's just so unique; nothing I've seen before.

Can I check if the slight crease/line near the top is normal from regular usage due the weight of the bag?

There are some noticeable scuffs in the front and back on the right corner tho' .. am charging my cam now..will take the pics asap..

P.S I love your peacock? stella in your pic, suprechi99

thanks dawn~ I'm jealous of ur wine stella too :P hehe

suprechic~
yes the leather is incredibly soft and buttery and it has this distinctive faint scent...not sure from the bag itself or something the previous owner used haha

I'm really glad I got her in the end :wlae: thank you all the wonderful MJ ladies for your enabling and nudging to the dark side lol~