Wooo hoo!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so excited... I just received my pink/purple optic suede wristlet in the mail today. I know it's not a "new" item, but I'm soooo excited! It's so pretty and suedey/leathery smelling! lol. I opened it up in the car and started singing :yahoo:

2. Congrats!! Pics please!

3. Pics pics pics!!! Don't tease us like that ;) hehehe congrats, sounds like you are SUPER excited about it! :yahoo:

4. Very cool! Congrats to ya. And by the way who cares if its a new item, I think that finding an older item that isnt made anymore is actually a lot more fun!

5. Congrats, I'd LOVE to see pics!

6. o congrats! how fun! i love wristlets... they have been such a huge organizer to my bags! show us pics!! :P

7. I totally agree!!! Ive been having more fun finding stuff on ebay lately!!! Anyone can walk into the store and buy a bag (and i do that too, but...!) Congrats - I saw those on ebay and was considering one for myself. Pics please!!

8. Congrats! I cant wait to see the pics :smile:

9. I come bearing pictures! It's sooo pretty, haha. I haven't decided what I'm gonna put in it yet. I think I'm just gonna look at it for a few days :P

Attached Files:

10. coool! take care of the suede so it'll stay pretty

11. awhhhhhhhhhh :smile: so pretty!

12. The colors are so pretty!

13. Thanks :love: What do you suggest for cleaning it? Just a suede brush after every use or is there something else I could use?