Wooo hoo!

pattylauren

Miss Vintage Vogue
Sep 19, 2007
The beautiful south
I'm so excited... I just received my pink/purple optic suede wristlet in the mail today. I know it's not a "new" item, but I'm soooo excited! It's so pretty and suedey/leathery smelling! lol. I opened it up in the car and started singing :yahoo:

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Pics pics pics!!! Don't tease us like that ;) hehehe congrats, sounds like you are SUPER excited about it! :yahoo:

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Very cool! Congrats to ya. And by the way who cares if its a new item, I think that finding an older item that isnt made anymore is actually a lot more fun!

Jan 2, 2008
o congrats! how fun! i love wristlets... they have been such a huge organizer to my bags! show us pics!! :P

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
Very cool! Congrats to ya. And by the way who cares if its a new item, I think that finding an older item that isnt made anymore is actually a lot more fun!
I totally agree!!! Ive been having more fun finding stuff on ebay lately!!! Anyone can walk into the store and buy a bag (and i do that too, but...!) Congrats - I saw those on ebay and was considering one for myself. Pics please!!