WOOHOOOO UPS Just Delivered '08 Bubblegum City RH Comparison Pics of '05 Too....

Mine is nothing like 2006 either, it's more like 2005 only shinier. It's thick but not heavy like my f/w '06 Caramel was. It has thick, smooth leather but was heavy. This is thick, spongy, silky like an '05 that needs broken in. Actually I am more impressed with the leather than the color.

Mine is nothing like 2006 either, it's more like 2005 only shinier. It's thick but not heavy like my f/w '06 Caramel was. It has thick, smooth leather but was heavy. This is thick, spongy, silky like an '05 that needs broken in. Actually I am more impressed with the leather than the color.

Very helpful description 'M' powder.... - thank you :tup::love:

Beautiful bag! Since I can only get one right now I'm going to wait for the EB to come out, its going to be between this beautiful pink and the EB! I would love to see some modeling pics :tup: Thanks for posting!

Thank you tooshies, nada & robotdoll!!!! I haven't worn her yet as the weatherman keeps saying we're getting rain/snow (and then it doesn't!)! I have the perfect dusty rose top that will look awesome with this bag....so I'm hoping the weather will get nicer soon!