WOOHOOOO UPS Just Delivered '08 Bubblegum City RH Comparison Pics of '05 Too....

Congrats!! :heart: I'm loving it :yahoo:

I remember back in '05 the SAs were describing the Bubblegum Pink as "been chewed bubblegum"...to explain the color variation with lighter color veins in the leather grain.

Now this '08 Bubblegum is just Drop Dead Gorgeous! I'm have to have a bag in this color...I'm on a list *fingers crossed*

Congrats!! :heart: I'm loving it :yahoo:

I remember back in '05 the SAs were describing the Bubblegum Pink as "been chewed bubblegum"...to explain the color variation with lighter color veins in the leather grain.

Now this '08 Bubblegum is just Drop Dead Gorgeous! I'm have to have a bag in this color...I'm on a list *fingers crossed*

OMG RDC you have just totally described my '05 bag...that is exactly it! The pink with the pale pale pink/almost white veins!!!

And thank you!!!!!

Congratulations, twiggers! I love your bag - I think it is just beautiful. And thank you so much for the comparison photos - they are always so helpful!! I love both the 05 and 08 pinks - they are such different colors - they both are lovely colors. Kim called me this afternoon, and my thyme work and pink work are both in. She sent photos to me of the thyme work, and it is just beautiful. I didn't ask for a photo of the pink work. She was sending me comparison photos of the thyme city in GGH and SGH and then the thyme work. All of them are just beautiful - sllightly off-topic! But anyway, back to your beautiful city - I think it is one of the most beautiful bags I have ever seen! :yes::heart: BTW, twiggers, when I started buying Bbags back in Jan or Feb, I started buying twiggies, and then I switched to cities, and then I switched to works, with the occasional first thrown in. Do I see a trend here? Twiggies, cities,......

WOW!!! :nuts:Twiggers, you really like pink eh? I prefer the 08 too!! Very vibrant indeed!! When did they come out with 2008 collection? I want to know where I can get them from the other side of the world!:P

Thank you so much for the great photos! I adore this gorgeous pink. I love that it seems warmer and much more saturated than the swatch pics and the few earlier photos we've seen. That smooth leather is going to break in exactly like glistening silk! Enjoy!!
:heart::yahoo::woohoo::heart:

My mouth was watering as I looked through your amazing pictures! I love the petal pink color, and while I might not buy a pink bag, it's really really stunning! I might need to pick up something small in that color.. it's so cute and girly!!! Congrats twiggers! EB on the way too? I'm probably putting myself on the waitlist as well.. I'm gonna justify it somehow hehe