Woohooo! 1000 posts!

hehe well I may see him tomorrow @ the grand opening :love: *says a little prayer* I love him!!!!!!!!!

Would it be too forward to do fine dining? Or should I just make my intentions known :lol:

Congrats Noriko! I love your posts... in fact it's so nice here. Thanks again to Vlad and Megs I'm sitting here first thing in AM checking up on the discussion. Keep us informed about the guy;)

Congrats Noriko!! I love all your bag collections! You are truely the QUEEN of handbags my sista!!! And to Meg and Vlad: I absolutely love love love this purse forum!!! It's my first and ONLY forum that I'm dedicated to. :lol:

Irissy said:
Congrats Noriko!! I love all your bag collections! You are truely the QUEEN of handbags my sista!!! And to Meg and Vlad: I absolutely love love love this purse forum!!! It's my first and ONLY forum that I'm dedicated to. :lol:

We're most delighted that you lost your virtual forum virginity to us. :nuts: :lol:

Whoa, went from post whoring celebration to virginity loss discussion hahah :lol: jj. I love the vibe here, we haven't been infected with *****es yet hehe. I've seen some lame BS on other purse websites:suspiciou I love you guys:love: