Woohoo still employed, Might go crazy when I pick up my pce

rdelrigo

Feb 9, 2010
I was one of few people kept on for the current project I am working on. I am a contract attorney. The pay is decent but job security is not. I am so relieved now. I am going to pick up my pce order today and I have a feeling I may buy more. Besides pce, I just bought a brown leather Kristin hobo at macys f&f for $133 plus tax and a pair of suede wedges for$59.

It all depends on how my new dog's wellness check goes today. We essentially rescued a 5 year old mini poodle I found on craigslist. He hadn't been groomed since summer, had matted hair, and was kept outside.:wtf: poor boy is so well beheaved and only wants love. We are taking him for a check today and then stopping at coach. So nervous. I hope he is healthy.

Aww, that's so kind of you. I hope he's fine. I'm sure you'll give him a wonderful new home. Congratulations on being picked to stay on your current project. I hope you're able to get some great additional PCE goodies. Can't wait to see you reveal :smile:

I was one of few people kept on for the current project I am working on. I am a contract attorney. The pay is decent but job security is not. I am so relieved now. I am going to pick up my pce order today and I have a feeling I may buy more. Besides pce, I just bought a brown leather Kristin hobo at macys f&f for $133 plus tax and a pair of suede wedges for$59.

It all depends on how my new dog's wellness check goes today. We essentially rescued a 5 year old mini poodle I found on craigslist. He hadn't been groomed since summer, had matted hair, and was kept outside.:wtf: poor boy is so well beheaved and only wants love. We are taking him for a check today and then stopping at coach. So nervous. I hope he is healthy.

So glad that you were able to keep your job. And may your kindness come back to you 100 times over.

Great deal on the Kristin......can't wait to see your new goodies!

So glad that you were able to keep your job. And may your kindness come back to you 100 times over.

This is so true ... when we are kind to others, good things come back to us! Congrats on being able to keep your job and thank you for saving that little dog. I am sure you will find something you love at Coach!