Woohoo! - NET A PORTER Sale has started....

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Australia!

.....and in typical NAP fashion, the website's crapped itself and is running very slow, sometimes not at all. Good luck ladies!

ShoeLover

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I already placed my order:yes: I got a See by Chloe mini dress and tee for $303! Remember to use freeship127V for free shipping.

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
Australia!
Wow! Thanks for the code shoelover. I managed to toss a couple of things in my shopping cart but it's all gone to crap now and I can't even get on the site.

Yay for you for getting your order in!

graceful

O.G.
May 19, 2006
New Orleans
www.myspace.com
I ordered earlier today. The website kept telling me my shopping bag was empty...so I had to keep logging in! Oh well, finally completed my order...got a MJ capra satchel. I can't wait to get it. I would love a paddy clutch though. May end up ordering again....so many sales...

siworae

O.G.
Jul 20, 2006
Minneapolis
thanks! i successfully ordered a chloe paddy clutch. if i wasn't on a ban, i'd buy a bag too... but wow, some of these deals are too good to pass up!

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I already placed my order:yes: I got a See by Chloe mini dress and tee for $303! Remember to use freeship127V for free shipping.
Thank you so much for the code ShoeLover:flowers: ... I just picked up the metallic paddington clutch as well, I've always wanted to get one!:yahoo:

eddavhhr

shopping fool
Dec 18, 2006
SF Bay Area
Thanks for the heads-up! I am trying desperately to convince myself I should wait on the medium Paddy in metallic bleu nuit...not sure I believe me, lol. Why is the website moving so slooooooooow!!!!!!:cursing: Haven't they made enough $ off of us to update their server?