Woohoo!!! My Multicolore Aurelia GM is on its way!!!

sugarcookie72

Cuddly Bag Monkey
O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
After doing lots of footwork (I went to 3 boutiques, called 2 other boutiques, had to put up with less than professional service at 866VUITTON) my SA was able to track one down for me and do a transfer. No one I talked to at LV was able to confirm whether it's being discontinued but there's only 6 left in the US and no other shipments have been scheduled so I'm thinking this one's on it's way out :sad:.

But now, I'm overjoyed & just wanted to share!!!:yahoo::love::yahoo: I really needed a overnight tote & this is the only Multicolore bag that will fit my needs. Will post pics as soon as I get it. In the meantime, here's a stock photo from elux and another one I got from tpf.

Attachments

• Aurelia GM.jpg
    Aurelia GM.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 80
  • aureliagm.jpg
    aureliagm.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 180
I didn't really care for the bag when I saw it online, but in the other pic, it totally looks fab!!! I wouldn't mind owning that bag, I love it's size! Congrats, I can't wait to see your pics!

congrats it's a gorgeous bag don't forget to post pics when it arrives ... i've always love that bag ... almost brought it as a school bag but my friend bet me to it and i didn't want to same bag congrats again