Woohoo!!! My Multicolore Aurelia GM is on its way!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. After doing lots of footwork (I went to 3 boutiques, called 2 other boutiques, had to put up with less than professional service at 866VUITTON) my SA was able to track one down for me and do a transfer. No one I talked to at LV was able to confirm whether it's being discontinued but there's only 6 left in the US and no other shipments have been scheduled so I'm thinking this one's on it's way out :sad:.

But now, I'm overjoyed & just wanted to share!!!:yahoo::love::yahoo: I really needed a overnight tote & this is the only Multicolore bag that will fit my needs. Will post pics as soon as I get it. In the meantime, here's a stock photo from elux and another one I got from tpf.

Attached Files:

2. congrats, cant way to see pics

3. It's so pretty. Congrats and enjoy her arrival!

4. when you get the bag... post modelling pics please ~

5. Very pretty! Congrats!

6. Congrats! It's gorgeous travel bag!

7. So pretty!!! Congrats!

8. Yay you got it! You're going to absolutely love it, it's the perfect tote. Congrats!!

9. Can't wait to see pics!

10. Congrats!!!

11. congrats! cannot wait to see the pictures (:

12. you are going to love it, I have the smaller one. Congrats!

13. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.

14. I didn't really care for the bag when I saw it online, but in the other pic, it totally looks fab!!! I wouldn't mind owning that bag, I love it's size! Congrats, I can't wait to see your pics!

15. congrats it's a gorgeous bag don't forget to post pics when it arrives ... i've always love that bag ... almost brought it as a school bag but my friend bet me to it and i didn't want to same bag congrats again