Woohoo my first PCE!

greenpixie

More please!
O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
I got my first PCE card in the mail today - I am so excited!:yahoo: 11/10-11/18/07 YAY!

Now what to get... :graucho:

(BTW I am SO GLAD tPF is back up - I about passed out from withdrawal!)

OK, so now we can sort this out because this is totally unexpected! Some friends of mine called their Coach SAs who said this is an event for those who hadn't bought anything in a long time and it was to get them back. OK, so that's nice for them and I am happy for those who haven't gotten cards before but the big question is this.... will there be a regular PCE for those who buy regularly in December? Anyone know what's going on??

And congrats, greenpixie, I know how exciting it is to get that first PCE card!!! LOL!

OK, so now we can sort this out because this is totally unexpected! Some friends of mine called their Coach SAs who said this is an event for those who hadn't bought anything in a long time and it was to get them back. OK, so that's nice for them and I am happy for those who haven't gotten cards before but the big question is this.... will there be a regular PCE for those who buy regularly in December? Anyone know what's going on??

And congrats, greenpixie, I know how exciting it is to get that first PCE card!!! LOL!

aahhh that sucks. Makes me want to buy one from someone on eBay, but I just called the store I probably shop at most and they said there was no PCE for this weekend. Did she just not know what she is talking about?

I didn't get one and I've bought the following at Coach stores since August:
large leather Carly ($498)
Ergo leather tote ($328)
Legacy stripe scarf ($38)
Gemini charm and Bourdeaux scarf ($9.99 and $29 from Outlet)
So total, that's $902.99...I'm kinda P.O.'d that I didn't get PCE. I was really hoping for a Bleecker wallet to match my new Bleecker magenta duffle...

I got a call from my local store, she said to bring in the invitation but I haven't gotten one yet. I was really suprised when she called since I didn't think there was another event until December. I've gotten the last two invites as well....I wish they didn't do them so often, I'm still trying to recover from last time! :sweatdrop:

Thanks tlloveshim!

I think your SA may be right - I was surprised because it has been a while since I have purchased much from the boutique - most of my recent purchases have been from the outlet or at Nordies.

So I wonder about December then?

Hmmmm... :confused1:

boooooooo i hope there's another on in December.... I almost had a heart attack thinking it was next week, I've been putting aside $50 a week to get the Leigh,(since i'm suppose to be on a ban) which put me at having enough by december 1st. :sad:

boooooooo i hope there's another on in December.... I almost had a heart attack thinking it was next week, I've been putting aside $50 a week to get the Leigh,(since i'm suppose to be on a ban) which put me at having enough by december 1st. :sad:

You and me both sister! (except Bleeker Flap for me)