Woohoo! My FIRST chanel bag!

asl_bebes, Tammy518, xoAKIxo, theglamorous, addisonshopper, DeeDeeDelovely, icecannons, Smoothoprter, allbrandspls, ayla, Lisasbags, EMMY, jadecee, crochetbella, A BIG Thank you for the compliments! I can't wait to take my baby out and flaunt it! I'm already planning on my second chanel bag. Boy am I in trouble! Besides the bag, I also bought a pair of chanel pearl earrings. I can't post the picture up cos it was a gift I bought for my future sister in law and it was nicely wrap up :P

For those who are intrested in getting the classic flap caviar in black or white, I would strongly suggest to go with silver hardware. Before I went into the store, I had set my heart in gold hardware, but after trying on both, I think silver goes really well with the blk caviar. Just my two cents! ;)

pixel, I was told by the SA they only have black, white and darker beige color available. I tried on the medium white caviar in silver hardware. I didn't ask if they have that in jombo size. Btw, the dark beige color looks very chic with jeans! :smile:

Oh I've seen the dark beige but i really like the white... i might just give them a call and ask if they send worldwide. Thanks! And congrats on the new bag... you never go wrong with chanels!!