Woohoo! My FIRST chanel bag!

Well, this just falls under the "no skills" category. I had a crappy day and reading posts like this just make my blood pressure soar. Unfortunately, it is happening a lot nowadays (bp soaring due to people with no skills...).

Hi Ladies! I FINALLY had the time to post the pics. So sorry to keep you ladies waiting. I had to rush back to work today and I haven't had time to even unpack all the stuff in my luggage. Anyway, here is my baby! :love:

Attachments

• CIMG1407.JPG
    CIMG1407.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 277
  • CIMG1409.JPG
    CIMG1409.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 260
Wow, congrats on your first!!! It's beautiful!! Are the pictures a bit dark? I couldn't see the first picture at all except your silhouette but I saw the second absolutely stunning!!

Thank you mello_yello_jen, Rose, SonyaPhi, Cal, ajamesgrly for your sweet comments...I'm blushing :shame: I aplogize the pics are a little dark :sweatdrop:.

bagwhore83 I bought the bag for HKD13800. I guess it works out almost the same price as in the US. I tried on the white and it was very pretty. I personally find that white is prettier than black but I chose black to go with my evening dresses.