Woohoo! My FIRST chanel bag!

1. I just got back from my HK trip. I'm too tired to unwarp it now. I'll show more pics tomorrow! :yahoo:

CIMG1402.JPG
  2. WHAT???!?!? Too tired to unwrap it?!!??! OPEN IT! I wanna see what it is............

BTW - Congrats on your first Chanel. Now, unwrap it, take pics, upload said pics and post!!!!

3. Aw, you're going to make us wait? Congrats! Can't wait for your pics!

4. :confused1: I just really don't like the unwrapping posts. So many people in the LV subforum do those unwrapping posts or the "guess what I got" posts and it takes 3 pages before you see they bought a monogram cles.

I know you weren't intentionally trying to tease, especially because you just got home from HK and must be tired. Please just post pics of your beautiful new bag. I can't wait to see.:yahoo:

5. ^I agree w/ Mon, can't wait to see.

6. Congrats on your first Chanel purchase.

I can't believe you're making us wait. We understand you're tired but let's get those pics up soon.

7. I could not agree more! Im sorry but the whole unwrap......wait......wait......and wait is just silly!

8. Pics?!?!

9. :popcorn:

10. :whistle:

11. That's just mean.:search:

12. :wondering

13. :sleepy:

14. You're just building this up unnecessarily!
    It better be good...
    But of course, congrats on your first Chanel

15. Pass the popcorn, Rose!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice