Woohoo--my amazing Chanel bargain!

lilrachelt

Apr 9, 2006
So.. usually I lurk around, but I'm a serious Chanel collector. And today, I made the cutest find EVER and just had to share my joy!

I found...a white vintage caviar tote at one of my usual second hand stores. The lady who runs it thought it was a copy and had it marked for ...$50!!!! Her client had received it as a gift years ago and obviously didn't care.

It even had the authenticity card and matching hologram! I couldn't find the hologram at first, but all the other details were correct so decided to chance it--I found it later at a cafe (couldnt wait to get home!)

I have a few other bags in this style and am fairly sure it's from the mid-90's. I love this type of zipper pull. Near mint condition--no scuffs or yellowing! Pockets on front and back + 2 inside, so it's very roomy. So cool. Not sure if I will keep or sell, but WOW. What a deal!!!!!:yahoo:

So..enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• chanelwhitetote1.jpg
    chanelwhitetote1.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 205
  • chaneltote4.jpg
    chaneltote4.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 138
  • chaneltote6.jpg
    chaneltote6.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Chaneltote2.jpg
    Chaneltote2.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 150
  • chaneltote3.jpg
    chaneltote3.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 151
It's definitely authentic, alouette! I have quite a few vintage Chanels, so I know what to look for. I just didn't want the shop owner thinking I knew what to look for and changing her mind about the price! :smile: