WOOHOO!!! Look what I just won!!!

you could get her to declare the value lower? why do you need to pay tax? that's so strange, i never did that =/ i'm sorry i don't know how things work out over in canada but for me i usually work things out with the sellers and they have been nice enough to help me with my requests ;)

Congrats.. the listing was right. Everyone should own a classic bag like this. Enjoy. Regarding the tax... was that in the listing? I didn't go back to look at it. If it was not then I don't think you should have to resend that $ should you?

Basically in Canada, just like US if they are tax registered they can collect taxes within their own province. I'm in her province but that and the fact that she's tax-registered was NOT known prior to closing! (Auction only indicates country and nothing about her tax registration) The cost would be just over $800! If she won't take off tax, should I tell her I'm not taking it? I just don't think it's fair! I don't mind tax IF I was told before. I haven't paid yet.

I've posted it in the eBay forum actually: http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/seller-asking-me-pay-tax-but-not-mentioned-212267.html

NO CHANEL 2.55 FOR ME! Read the thread I linked to. :sad: I am so SOO pissed. Did you know that aside from all that, they had the nerve to say in fact they UNDERCHARGED me and in fact they should have charged the full 14% tax on me!!!! YEAH RIGHT! I hate bullies who try to make people feel like idiots.

:sad: I hope you find another one! There are so many deadbeat buyers, but I hate it when the SELLERS aren't serious! I hope you find a seller with clear descriptions and one that's happy to sell you a fine Chanel!

I did go looking this time & I do see that she has an area that sales tax will be charged in multiple provinces, did she put that in later?
Although, to be honest, I never would have seen it either.