woohoo!!! i'm so happy!!!

tinyturtle

O.G.
Dec 5, 2010
ladies, i finally pulled the trigger and ordered the Givenchy Antigona small in black grained leather. this is the perfect size for me since i'm only 5'2". i had to order it overseas from a store called Harvey Nichols. should i be concerned at all about authenticity? it seems to be a large department store in the UK.

ladies, i finally pulled the trigger and ordered the Givenchy Antigona small in black grained leather. this is the perfect size for me since i'm only 5'2". i had to order it overseas from a store called Harvey Nichols. should i be concerned at all about authenticity? it seems to be a large department store in the UK.

OMG Harvey Nichols is amazing they have several huge department stores, they managed to get me a Celine RB Trapeze & no one else could honestly don't worry there similar to Harrods & Selfridges.

yes, when you order it online, have it shipped to the store. when your item arrives, one of the sales associates will contact you & make arrangements to have it shipped to you. that's what i was told by customer service.

Good reason to be happy lol! Enjoy! I think HN is completely legit, I didnt know they shipped to the US, good to know!