Woohoo! Im back in the Chloe club with my new Muscade Paddy!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow, wow, and WOW!!! Hali, what truly amazing Paddys. You always seem to ferrett out some great Paddys. I can't wait for more pics. Tell you hubby to drop the vodka and hurry home from Poland.

2. Oh what an amazing colour, please post pics when it arrives! I returned my mini cuz it was faulty and I thought it was too small and really regretted it, I felt really jealous whenever I saw a mini on here. I ended up reordering another cuz I HAD TO HAVE ONE. So I really understand why you wanted a mini in ur collection.

Hope it gets to u qucikly! Yay!

3. Omg she is gorgeous, great colour. Well done. Look forward to modeling pics.:heart:

4. .................LOL! And my muscade saga continues...

I have now just sold my regular muscade paddy to another UK TPFer who spotted my last auction for it and she made me an offer.

Now Im on a mission to get back my mini muscade. The person who bought it from me is now selling it, so hopefully she will be mine again soon.

Gosh I cant keep up with myself!!!:nuts:

5. Sounds like you and that baby muscade are just meant to be, glad the regular went to a loving TPFer, will u keep the second baby if u get the muscade back?

6. I will definatley keep the grey/blue mini as that colour is more wearable for me. I almost bought the same shade of paddy but in the regular size, but now I know that regular paddies dont do it for me and mini's and Bay bags are my thing. LOL....now Im thinking that I should opt for a Bay instead of the muscade mini..

There is just too much choice girls!!

7. Congrats on a beautiful bag. I always think that gorgeous bags like these are such an investment, but, as they say, quality always lasts.

8. .....Yep, It went to ME :yahoo:Yeeeyyy.... Now I've bought 3 chloes in as many weeks! OMG...but I couldn't resist this muscade!!!

Love the new Mini paddy Halzer! x

9. Wow, I'm impessed. I hope you enjoy her! :yahoo:

10. Good God Hali, I can't keep up. It's like musical handbags round here!

art passion, you must show us some modelling pics when your regular muscade Paddy arrives. She looks stunning. A fab color. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice