Woohoo! Im back in the Chloe club with my new Muscade Paddy!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wooohhooo:yahoo:

Im back in with Chloe!!
    A while back I had a beautiful Muscade mini Paddington, but although I loved the colour and the smooshy thick leather, it was just too small for all of my junk.

Now, thanks to a very nice Chloe TPF-er, I am the proud new owner of a regular sized Muscade paddy!!!

Its exactly the same as my old mini, but now its the perfect size for all of my stuff.:heart:

Heres a quick snap of her now. I hope to post modelling pics later when I get dressed...LOL!

[​IMG]

2. congrats...its a beautiful bag and a gorgoues colour!

3. Congrats...:heart:
    I am glad you found the right bag :love:after waiting so patiently and even considering Bays!

4. i love this colour such a lovely shade of brown

5. Very nice, congrats!! And, welcome back!!

6. Congrats!
    Lovely Paddy... I think you need more and more Chloe, impossible stop when you have started :graucho:

7. Such a lovely color :heart:

8. Ah congrats, I have this same bag and I have used her sooo much, she's abt bashed up now but still as beautiful in my eyes! Enjoy, and FYI she goes with EVERYTHING!

9. Just beautiful, I love this colour, and I am really happy for you since you had to be very patient and you did go through some dramatic scenarios!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. OooohYEAH! This is what YOU need! This size holds a lot more and is a classic. CONGRATS!!!

11. Gorgeous! I recently bought a baby long strap muscade and am loving it! The leather is TPF! Congrats!

12. The muscade is such a great color! Enjoy your bag!

13. I have the same colour too. Even though I don't use it anymore I can't bear to part with it! I love the colour!

Congrats on a beautiful purchase!

14. congrats. love the colour!

15. Gorgeous bag--congrats and enjoy!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice