WOOHOO! I'm 19 Today!

1. Haha. I'm just excited that after today it's all over with! I have a birthday dinner tonight with friends and MAN... people are TERRIBLE at RSVPing! :sad: Oh well, shall be great anyway. Cheesecake Factory takes no reservations anyway. Poo.

I hope all of you fantastic ladies have a great day and umm... shop... a lot... and then show me all of your pretty new Coach things because I won't have anything new for a long while! Lol. So that means I can drool over your's :lol:

2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Any new bags???

3. Have a very happy birthday!!!!!:yahoo:

4. Happy Birthday!!! Have you gotten any new Coach bags?

5. Happy Birthday!!!

6. Happy dang birthday! Hope you get all you want and more...

7. Happy Birthday! I love the Cheesecake Factory!

8. :yahoo:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :yes:

mmmmmm Cheesecake Factory. Enjoy!

9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I LOVE Cheesecake Factory, too!!!!!! Actually, ate there yesterday!!!! MMMMM...Enjoy your day!

10. Whoohoo, happy birthday! :party:

11. Thanks everyone!

No new bags yet! My mom doesn't understand the addiction and I haven't seen the boyfriend yet... but if that fails... he's going to Vegas (AGAIN!!!) on the 24th so maybe I can mooch something out of that deal. HAHA!

I'm so excited for the Cheesecake Factory... that's an addiction in itself... I don't know the deal about them singing to you for your b-day... but I want a candle on my cheesecake! LOL!

Have a lovely day, all!

12. Happy birthday

13. :party: Happy Birthday!! :drinks: Here's to many more (birthdays and bags!!) :flowers: :wlae:

14. Happy Day Katie!!
    You are too damn young!! :smile:

15. Happy Birthday!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice