Woohoo! I have finally done it!

neverdecide

May 17, 2009
Firstly hi to everyone. I have not been around for months due to circumstances and becoming very addicted to this forum! I recognise some names. HI to KLP and LMM.

Anyway i have finally taken the plunge and purchased a long locked purse. I have spent months drooling over them in the glass cabinets in shops and eventually decided it was time to get one. I know this is a small purchase to most of you with all your bags but i have never spent that much on a purse so was a big decision.

Once i had purchased it i came home to admire it and could not quite work out why it did not look quite right. It did not have the embosed tree on the front right of purse or on the back. In a blind panic i looked at mulberry website to compare and they had tree etc on. I rang mulberry in panic and was told that they are no longer putting this on the purse. The pic has also now changed on web. I was so dissapointed as that part was what i liked about purse.
Anyway,luckily tracked down an embossed one and have changed it. :yahoo:Yippee i am off to spray it now and put on clarks premium leather cream. Its oak and i am hoping that it will develop a sheen as i use it as leather quite dull at the mo.
Hope to be around bit more now!:smile:

Hi neverdecide! *waves enthusiastically* So good to 'see' you back!

Congrats on your new purse and well done for tracking down exactly what you wanted. Will you post pics so we can admire your new purchase?

congrats! im glad you tracked down what you wanted.. well done its a beautiful purse, all mine have come from outlets and even then its a big thing spending so much on a purse but it does get used everyday. he he

congrats! im glad you tracked down what you wanted.. well done its a beautiful purse, all mine have come from outlets and even then its a big thing spending so much on a purse but it does get used everyday. he he
thanks, i kept visiting the outlets and never found what wanted and so took plunge as i prob spent a purse in petrol costs!

Congratulations Neverdecide - well done on tracking down exactly what you wanted. The little details matter so much don't they? It's great to get something you have wanted for so long. Look forward to the pics when you can do them.
I too have just bought an Oak LLP too - and love it to bits. Thanks to a lovely Mulberry fairy God Mother :graucho: