Woohoo! I have finally done it!

corries2

Saor Alba
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi neverdecide,

I remember you from a while back. I think I was in a neverdecide mood over something at the time, but I can't recall the specifics!

There is no such thing as a small Mulberry purchase and we all started with one at some point.

TBH I always feel a teenier bit guilty about purses and wallets. Somehow they always seem more of a luxury!

Congratulations and welcome to the slippery slope!

neverdecide

May 17, 2009
Uk
Thanks everyone, hi to hulahoop, corries and slowhand. I recognise you from before too.
Now i have finally got it i should stop my constant hunting now. I have purse and mulberry somerset shoulder. However being back here reading posts, i am sure that i may wish for something else!:graucho:

Jul 9, 2009
Beautiful purse- I have had mine just over a year and it is going a lovely colour- it is so classic- you made a great investment- congrats and enjoy!! and welcome back!!!

IWantANewBag

Jan 2, 2010
Great news! Ikewym. I ummed and ahhed a long while before spending the money required for a mulberry purse! I bet you will use it every day though so cost per wear will work out reasonably in the long run. I totally you understand you wanting the tree logo on your purse and good for you for tracking one down. Congratulations! xx

miss_mabel

Aug 13, 2009
Hampshire
Congratulations, and well done for getting exactly the one you wanted! I think the tree is a gorgeous detail. Hope you really enjoy using it!

neverdecide

May 17, 2009
Uk
Hope this works. Here is pic but bit blurry i think. So glad got it with tree on it. Shame they stopped doing it.
No it didnt work sorry. How do i put pic on? is it attachment?

DoubleDutch

Jan 7, 2010
Netherlands
Congrats Neverdecide! Can't wait to see your new purse. If you think of the many times you use it (in my case, all the time :nuts:), it's worth the money! So enjoy!!

neverdecide

May 17, 2009
Uk
Sorry ladies, i have tried about 8 times to put on a photo but keeps telling me upload has failed. Oh well will try again another day. Was excited too as my first reveal!

neverdecide

May 17, 2009
Uk
Hi all i have been trying to upload pics 4 ages and it keeps saying upload failed. Done what people have said but still no joy. Can anyone help please?