WooHoo- Doing a Peyton Happy Dance!

lkooyman1

Let's see the shoes!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
OMG!:yahoo: I just made the best discovery- in my own closet! When my aunt went to LasVegas last month I asked if she would pick up a purse for me b/c they have such great outlets there. She, being the Rock Star she is, said "Sure". So I called the Premium Outlet there and asked if they had any fuschia Peytons. Yes they just had a couple, and since they weren't on clearance yet, I could have 1 put on hold. Great! I asked if it had the Dust bag. Was told "No" because they were the MFF Peytons. Oh well, I still wanted it. So she picked it up for me and transported it all the way back to the frozen tundra. She was nice enough to put it in a pillow case since it didn't have a dust bag, Did I mention she is a Rock Star?! Anyway there it sat until just now I figured I should give her the pillow case back. When I took it out the lozenge tag had flipped to the back side and it read Bleeker St Ltd Ed. HUH!:nuts: So I opened it up and no "F" on creed or factory stamp! I have been grinning like a fool ever since:P!!! Thanks for sharing.

That's a delightful surprise! You should ask in your Boutique if they have an extra dustbag, if you don't already have an extra at home.

To your Rock Star Aunt,
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I have the pearl green Peyton from FP and felt a little deflated that the only fuschias left were MFF. "Hi, My name is LaDonna and I am a Deletist." (Still smiling!):roflmfao: