Woohoo! Birkin in hand!

LaVan, 30cm is the *perfect* size for you. I think you should get more black in your wardrobe. Your birkin and the variation black trumpet skirt would look so darn sexy together! I want that look too! Enjoy.

rainrowan said:
LaVan, 30cm is the *perfect* size for you. I think you should get more black in your wardrobe. Your birkin and the variation black trumpet skirt would look so darn sexy together! I want that look too! Enjoy.

Yes, yes! Gorgeous with the black leather skirt:yahoo: . LaVan, it honestly looks FAB on you. I had ruled out black for a birkin but I'm now having second thoughts....

:yahoo: La Van, I wanted to congratulate you again, have you tried the birkin with your hermes leather skirt? That will be amazing! you have scored "big time" this week, I am very happy for you!, :flowers:
( we are "bag sisters" again, like with the bombay, I have this exact birkin but with palladium.) you will like how well it holds its shape, mine is a year old, and is as firm as ever.:yes:

It's So Beautiful!!!! & You Are Just Spectacular Carrying It!!!! :smile: Enjoy Sweetie!

***Dream Collection ~ Fuchsia Kelly & Black Birkin!!!!!!

I Love The Blog.......

Good morning everyone!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL THE COMPLEMENTS! :flowers:

As soon as I woke up this morning, I immediately head to see my Birkin and it looks even better than yesterday! ;)

Now I know what the rave is all about the bag. I'm carrying it today to work and it is so practical. There is also so much space!

whispa - yes, the wait in no longer painful now that I have one. Also, it will no longer be painful if I decline the next Birkin that comes along. Like I mentioned in my blog, I don't think I can emotionally handle declining 4 Birkins this year.

ETenebris - violine is apparently a dark purple/violet with bluish tones. But only very few people have actually seen the color (I haven't), there is no color-swatch at Hermès so it's a mystery color!

shoes - How did I confuse you? I think it's the beer you are drinking! :lol:

addicted, Kellybag, rubygirl - The Birkin was really meant to be. I really had the itch to call my shop yesterday and was contemplating a neutral Birkin the whole time. It was fate!

shopmom - I see a Birkin coming your way soon too. I do love Kellys like and you! Having a Birkin now, there is no comparison though between the 2 bags since they are both so different.

Kou - I'm still curious about the violine. I guess one thing why I also decided for a neutral is that I wasn't sure I wanted to spend 2x as much on an ostrich purple. For orange ostrich, there is no question ... I want one!!! It's my dream Birkin which I'm ordering in July.

rochas - I'm loving black more and more. I initially had doubts since I am always drawn to colored bags, but I'm so glad I bought a black one.

xquisite, rainwoman - 30cm is indeed the perfect size for me. I would look like a dwarf in 25cm. You're also correct that it will fit perfectly with my leather skirt.

Avandome - We're cousins again with the bag! Woohoo! We seem to have similar taste. I still constantly stare at the photo of your orange ostrich Birkin and fuchsia alligator! Epsom is great with keeping the shape of the bag in place! I think it will look so different in togo and clemence.

You will love your black birkin forever. It is such a timeless color and what can I say more, black is one of Chanel signature color.

Now, it is time for you to get a black croc birkin or black kelly. That will be so TDF!!

LaVan, I wasn't expecting anything on a Wednesday lol!!! (I only had 1 beer - it's been hot!) -- I'm so happy for you - love the kellys but love the birkins too!! Different bags, different reasons....and I totally feel that a nice, darker neutral color is a definite!! Now you can relax and hopefully check out that next one and see if it's the color you're hoping for, without dying to get a birkin at the same time!