Woof! A metallic reveal!

petuniaperiwink said:
It's the metallic hailey! Most people on here are addicted to the sophia's and maggies, and I am on my second hailey!

I love Hailey too - I have the cherry and the metallic ocelot and I love them!!! Your new metallic is just gorgeous!!!!! Enjoy it and congrats!!! :smile:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that Hailey! I REALLY want it, but it is online only and I am NOT going through that again .. LOL!

Twins on the cute fobs :smile:.

I ordered two of these online, and both were in bad condition - leather grain not consistent, and lots of creases. When I returned them, my SA asked if I would like another one, and I said sure, so they sent it to me nicely wrapped in a box, and the quality was amazing. I would try and see if your store can order it for you, that way it will be hand selected (since they are wrapping it instead of sending it in plastic bags)!.

I ordered two of these online, and both were in bad condition - leather grain not consistent, and lots of creases. When I returned them, my SA asked if I would like another one, and I said sure, so they sent it to me nicely wrapped in a box, and the quality was amazing. I would try and see if your store can order it for you, that way it will be hand selected (since they are wrapping it instead of sending it in plastic bags)!.

I wish I could, but since it is an online exclusive, we can not order them in-store in Canada :sad:.