Woodbury Dooney Outlet - still closed!

Hey! Does this mean it's open now? I got an e-mail announcing the grand opening. Thought we would've had more notice. I'm not ready. Lol. Plotting when I can go visit. What are the chances a few of us can go on the same weekend?
Ok. I tried a bunch of times to load up the "grand opening" e-mail/pic but it's not working. Ugh.
They're giving a gift with purchase and a chance to win a Florentine bag. Ends Nov. 9. Sounds open to me. Hmmm.

Hey! Does this mean it's open now? I got an e-mail announcing the grand opening. Thought we would've had more notice. I'm not ready. Lol. Plotting when I can go visit. What are the chances a few of us can go on the same weekend?
Ok. I tried a bunch of times to load up the "grand opening" e-mail/pic but it's not working. Ugh.
They're giving a gift with purchase and a chance to win a Florentine bag. Ends Nov. 9. Sounds open to me. Hmmm.

I'm jelly and I hope you guys can get a group together. :smile:

I got the email this morning too. So I guess it's open! :smile:
I would call before making a long drive.... just to be sure.
I'll bet there are some extra sales at Woodbury Common for Veterans Day 11/11,
this weekend would be my guess, but I haven't seen anything yet about it.

I got the email this morning too. So I guess it's open! :smile:
I would call before making a long drive.... just to be sure.
I'll bet there are some extra sales at Woodbury Common for Veterans Day 11/11,
this weekend would be my guess, but I haven't seen anything yet about it.

Yeah. For sure. I would put a call in to verify. I can't do this weekend. Which is too bad since it sounds like it's a fun opening weekend. But the following weekend, I might have to explore. :smile::smile: