Woodbury Dooney Outlet - still closed!

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
Why do they torture me so? I visited there in the spring. Eager for my first outlet visit - just to find out that they were closed for renovations till August 2014! Long time. So I call for an update. And the calls get transferred to another location. (I think she said Connecticut. Not sure.) And she proceeds to indicate that there is no firm date other than to say "September." This is some reno! I just hope they reopen soon! That's all. Needed to vent that. Lol. :smile:
Gonna call again tomorrow.

I would, too--designer nirvana!

Visited NY in 2010, and had an outing there. (This was waaay before I fell in with Misters Dooney & Bourke in 2013.) Eye-popping Chanel, Versace, Bottega V., Dolce Gabbana to name a few.

And, they had their own post office--I saw a whole lot of asian shoppers shipping their purchases directly to wherever. 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Never made it to the DB outlet.

I would, too--designer nirvana!

Visited NY in 2010, and had an outing there. (This was waaay before I fell in with Misters Dooney & Bourke in 2013.) Eye-popping Chanel, Versace, Bottega V., Dolce Gabbana to name a few.

And, they had their own post office--I saw a whole lot of asian shoppers shipping their purchases directly to wherever. [emoji320][emoji320][emoji320][emoji320][emoji320][emoji320][emoji320]

Never made it to the DB outlet.

I didn't realize they have their own post office. Kind of crazy. I hope it opens soon. Would be the closest one to me.

So I heard a rumor and I hope it's not true, but the retail store I talked to said they're doubtful the Woodbury store is going to reopen. And being it's been a five-month-or-more reno, I'm doubtful too. Fingers crossed!!!
:smile:

woodbury is one of the largest prestige outlets in the country. I'm sure they will reopen. Hope they change the staff from last time tho

woodbury is one of the largest prestige outlets in the country. I'm sure they will reopen. Hope they change the staff from last time tho

Hey, Seton! Feel like I haven't seen you around here in a bit. I was just about to post that the ******* Crossing SA was sure it was reopening. That the building they were in was basically torn down. So I guess they will have a nice new home - hopefully soon! And I'm guessing I should hope for a staff change too, huh? I hope it gets quality SA's like the other locations. That would so ruin it for me.

I havent bought anything so I havent been around.

i went by woodbury last wk and they say that it will reopen in Oct. I have no idea which building they will occupy since they expanded the area a LOT w/o using the exact same lot.