Woodbury Commons Outlet

Jul 28, 2016
These outlets are located about 45 minutes away from where we live. Has anyone been to the Burberry Outlet there recently and is able to confirm whether there's a decent selection of women's trench coats in stock? Thank you!

mzbaglady1

Feb 23, 2017
These outlets are located about 45 minutes away from where we live. Has anyone been to the Burberry Outlet there recently and is able to confirm whether there's a decent selection of women's trench coats in stock? Thank you!
Try calling into the store. I was up at that outlet right around Labor Day holiday and due to covid restrictions the hours changed and there was long lines. Not sure if they put a limit on purchases because resellers come in and buy up the whole store. Usually their sales are spend a certain dollar amount get a % off.

Jul 28, 2016
Try calling into the store. I was up at that outlet right around Labor Day holiday and due to covid restrictions the hours changed and there was long lines. Not sure if they put a limit on purchases because resellers come in and buy up the whole store. Usually their sales are spend a certain dollar amount get a % off.
Yikes! Thank you for the words of caution!

Reactions: mzbaglady1

rowdy3

Jan 20, 2011
I was at the Orlando location and it was a 40 minute wait and a 30 min max to be inside the store. All of the store was 30% off except some certain items.

rowdy3

Jan 20, 2011
I came back from the San Marcos outlet and they had a great selection of coats for men and women. They had a extra 25% off on certain items.

crazyshopper7

Mar 20, 2012
Is there any WhatsApp number for the outlet of any SA who can send pictures of the stock available. Thank you

giligy

Sep 11, 2019
Yes there are! Visited on Nov 5th. Ask for Nataliya. She is SO helpful.

giligy

Sep 11, 2019
Is there any WhatsApp number for the outlet of any SA who can send pictures of the stock available. Thank you
I have the number of a wonderful SA at Burberry Woodbury but not sure if she uses Whatsapp. You can DM me.