Woodbury Commons Outlet

Jul 28, 2016
These outlets are located about 45 minutes away from where we live. Has anyone been to the Burberry Outlet there recently and is able to confirm whether there's a decent selection of women's trench coats in stock? Thank you!

These outlets are located about 45 minutes away from where we live. Has anyone been to the Burberry Outlet there recently and is able to confirm whether there's a decent selection of women's trench coats in stock? Thank you!
Try calling into the store. I was up at that outlet right around Labor Day holiday and due to covid restrictions the hours changed and there was long lines. Not sure if they put a limit on purchases because resellers come in and buy up the whole store. Usually their sales are spend a certain dollar amount get a % off.

Try calling into the store. I was up at that outlet right around Labor Day holiday and due to covid restrictions the hours changed and there was long lines. Not sure if they put a limit on purchases because resellers come in and buy up the whole store. Usually their sales are spend a certain dollar amount get a % off.
Yikes! Thank you for the words of caution!

Reactions: mzbaglady1

Yes there are! Visited on Nov 5th. Ask for Nataliya. She is SO helpful.

I was at a Burberry store yesterday looking for a particular Lola bag and the SA told me many recently released bags had been sent to outlet. Does anyone have contact details for an SA at Woodbury Outlet? Thanks!!

I was at a Burberry store yesterday looking for a particular Lola bag and the SA told me many recently released bags had been sent to outlet. Does anyone have contact details for an SA at Woodbury Outlet? Thanks!!
No contact Sa but this store recently renovated and a lot of merchandise is regular retail pricing. Hopefully you can get a Sa to assist you.

Reactions: RTA