Woodbury Commons Chanel Outlet?!

The Chanel outlet at Woodbury definitely doesn't carry cambon line. I know the NYC boutiques still carry the Cambons, but I haven't seen the large tote there. I see the reporter bag and the bowlers.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but don't get too excited. From what I've heard there aren't alot of bags and most people seem disappointed with the selection. I think Rockerchic got a cool necklace there, but that's the only purchase I've heard of from the many that go.

Yes I hate to tell you but the selection is awful! There has never been a nice bag. Every time I went only wierd evening clutches with tassels or "gym" bags were available. I have not looked at the clothing but overall its a disappointing experience going there. Sorry :sad:

I wanted to do one last trip to Woodbury before the Memorial Day madness begins. (Nothing bothers me more than not being able to find a parking space.) I can't believe how many bags Chanel has! They usually have maybe one or two. Keep in mind these styles are generally a couple of years old - They have the beige chocolate block pattern E/W flap, raffia bags and totes in black and pale pink, small square caviar totes in two sizes (kind of like a medallion tote) in pale pink, pale blue, ivory and lavender (black too I think). Also some really cute small (tiny, really) bags in ivory, pale blue and pale pink (sorry, I have no clue of the style. Never saw them before). Pink logo on clear plastic totes. Cloth totes in the beige/off white logo pattern. There was also this great barrel bag in the chocolate bar pattern in lavender (lambskin?). It was so cute! I know I'm forgetting a few. I didn't see anything exciting in shoes.

I purchased a petit woven tote in a deep pink/coral from Spring 05 (they also had a larger version of this tote in black) and a cute pair of light purple and gold earrings. I went to Chanel first and last because it takes me hours to make up my mind!
Tote reg. $1850 discounted to $1420
Earrings reg. $675 discounted to $405
Thanks for checking out my new purchases!

Newsflash - new Jimmy Choo :love: outlet opened a week and a half ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0594_8x6.jpg
    IMG_0594_8x6.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_0596_8x6.jpg
    IMG_0596_8x6.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 30,508
  • IMG_0599_8x6.jpg
    IMG_0599_8x6.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 471