Wooaaaah!! I need to go on a diet, FAST!

NanamiRyu

Justine
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
I just got a camellia ring from Bluefly and holy crap! It's so much smaller than I imagined it to be! I should have figured my man sized hands are not meant to wear these kinds of rings... I guess this lil cutie would go to my sis or be returned...:crybaby:

BTW, I expected it to be from much past season but I was still surprised to see it was marked 03P! Lol~

Wow, i can't imagine that your fingers would be that big -it must be that the ring is just really small. Hmm, I think Chanel generally sizes a 7 for costume jewelry? (not sure though) -Does it fit on ANY of your fingers? Or just not your ring finger...? -anyways, please show us pics! ;)

i can't use chanel rings as my size is 5-5.5.
you know YSL came out bunch cosmetic cool rings this season? i think you might like to check them out.:tup:

^^yahhh alway so sad when rings dont fit me and its only one size...having size 4.5 fingers dont help poooo some fine jewelry doesnt even come in sizes any smaller past like a certain size and i know i dont have the skinniest fingers LOL

Here are the pics...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02338.JPG
    DSC02338.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 1,398
  • DSC02339.JPG
    DSC02339.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 428
  • DSC02340.JPG
    DSC02340.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 431
Piccies?? Curious how it looks! No offence but I on the other hand can never fit into rings from Chanel b/c of my skeleton fingers!! I feel you.. :crybaby:

Well, I'm not surprised. You are the kind of girl who I want to be for at least one day in my life! Why, I met Kate Moss in person and I'm pretty sure you're thinner than her.

BTW, I loved your b-day pic, looking like a model~:heart:

Wow, i can't imagine that your fingers would be that big -it must be that the ring is just really small. Hmm, I think Chanel generally sizes a 7 for costume jewelry? (not sure though) -Does it fit on ANY of your fingers? Or just not your ring finger...? -anyways, please show us pics! ;)

I think you're right. I think it's about a 7. Heehee... Why did I think I could fit into this with my chubby wobby fingers?:lol: It sits very uncomfortably right past the knuckle of my ring finger. And it's a flowery ring so it looks so tacky on the pinky.:crybaby: