Wooaaaah!! I need to go on a diet, FAST!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got a camellia ring from Bluefly and holy crap! It's so much smaller than I imagined it to be! I should have figured my man sized hands are not meant to wear these kinds of rings... I guess this lil cutie would go to my sis or be returned...:crybaby:

BTW, I expected it to be from much past season but I was still surprised to see it was marked 03P! Lol~

2. Piccies?? Curious how it looks! No offence but I on the other hand can never fit into rings from Chanel b/c of my skeleton fingers!! I feel you.. :crybaby:

3. pictures pleaaaaaseeeee!!!! :popcorn:

4. Please show us some pics. :smile:))

5. Wow, i can't imagine that your fingers would be that big -it must be that the ring is just really small. Hmm, I think Chanel generally sizes a 7 for costume jewelry? (not sure though) -Does it fit on ANY of your fingers? Or just not your ring finger...? -anyways, please show us pics! ;)

6. Perhaps it's the from the costume jewelry line. The ultra collections come in sizes. But we need a pic, please.

7. yeah we need pics LOL
    btw, can u wear it as pendant on necklace? :P
    it might look cute, but i don't see pics so i dunno if the shape and size would be cute or not as pendant

8. i can't use chanel rings as my size is 5-5.5.
    you know YSL came out bunch cosmetic cool rings this season? i think you might like to check them out.:tup:

9. ^^yahhh alway so sad when rings dont fit me and its only one size...having size 4.5 fingers dont help poooo some fine jewelry doesnt even come in sizes any smaller past like a certain size and i know i dont have the skinniest fingers LOL

10. Pics! I'm sure you don't have man hands, lol!

11. ohhh, is it the all pink or colorful one? :drool: ps. was it you i had a war w/for their Chanel?? lol jk ^_<

12. Here are the pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

13. Well, I'm not surprised. You are the kind of girl who I want to be for at least one day in my life! Why, I met Kate Moss in person and I'm pretty sure you're thinner than her.

BTW, I loved your b-day pic, looking like a model~:heart:

14. Wow, that's a really cool ring!!!

15. I think you're right. I think it's about a 7. Heehee... Why did I think I could fit into this with my chubby wobby fingers?:lol: It sits very uncomfortably right past the knuckle of my ring finger. And it's a flowery ring so it looks so tacky on the pinky.:crybaby: