WOO! I got my TAN Paddy med. satchel!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got it yesterday, and it's beee-utiful!

This is my first paddy ever, and i'm so surprised at how pretty it is and all of the wonderful detail! The color is richer than i thought, and much prettier than i expected!
    The leather is sooo nice and thick (used to balenciaga), pebbly and SOFT!

I think this baby is taking first place in my favorite bag line!

I'll be sure to take pics soon here! :love:

2. Congrats!!!!!! :biggrin:
    Pics please! Is the Tan much different from Whiskey??

3. Congrats! PBI... Nicolette, yes, the colors are different. Whiskey is about three shades darker than Tan and a tad more orange. Roey has pics of the two colors together, I believe she posted them somewhere around here.

4. Congrats! Is yours the 06 tan? I have 05 and would love to see a picture of the 06 tan for comparison. Post if you can! :biggrin:

5. Thank you Daisy!!!:amuse:
    I'm dying to get the Paddington Boots (since it's so difficult to find boots in a color that comes close to Whiskey) but it seem as if they only exist in Tan?!:suspiciou

6. Thanks guys! :amuse:
    Yes, the colors are different. I originally wanted the whiskey, but then saw the tan and fell in love.

7. Thanks, roey! Mine is the a/w 2005 tan. :amuse: I got it very gently used from a fellow LVLU member. It's in brand new condition. Looks like it's never seen the outside! Unless that's just how Paddys wear...:love:
    It's nice getting used bags from bag fanatics! lol. They get tired of bags quickly (usually!) and barely use them. lol

8. :biggrin: roey!
    where are the pics of your Whiskey an dTan together? Thank you

9. ok, saw them....DAMN! Now I want a choco and a Taupe too:wacko: :lol: :love:

10. Let me see if i can attach the pics. :shame:
    The second one is most true-to-color.

Please excuse my very messy work desk!!! I'm cleaning it up before i go on vacay tomorrow.

chloepaddy1.jpg chloepaddy2.jpg chloepaddy3.jpg
  11. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing pics! I'm really on a Chloe love-fest lately. :love:

12. Right here Nicolette!! :nuts:

Sorry to take over your thread Jennifleur! Your tan Paddy is gorgeous! I am so glad to hear you were able to invest your money in an 05 bag - the leather is so much nicer than the 06 season, and the color so much richer. You're lucky!! :biggrin:

tanwhiskey.jpg
  13. That's ok! :amuse: It's all about the paddy love!

Thanks! I love it so much! :love: That's what i've heard about the 05 leather. I'm anxious to see an 06 in person to compare.

14. jennifleur:
    your Paddy is so cute! Have fun with it! I have to admid: I'm still caressing mine even when I'm in my car and I llllooooove the smell of it *hgrg*:love:

roey:
    Thank you so much! I wish I'd never asked..:cry: ...Now I want all of them too :biggrin:

15. Your tan Paddy is just beautiful! I am so excited for you! I have loved the tan from the beginning, and I think it is equal to or more lovely than the whiskey. Although I just spotted a whiskey hobo on NM and have it in my cart....

But congrats to you! Welcome to the Paddy clan!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice