Woo! I got my cherry watch pendant!

blivlien

O.G.
Jan 10, 2008
I wasn't expecting this to arrive from the US so quickly, but got to the letterbox this morning and found a USPS package waiting for me with my MBMJ cherry watch pendant :yahoo:

phpYU4Zt4PM.jpg

I'd ordered the half eaten apple one from net-a-porter before, but was really disappointed by its lack of red (it was more orange), so I'm really happy that this is cute and much more striking :love:

i love the cherries. it's my favorite one. i bought the open faced apple necklace too. the white part started to bother me, so i ended up selling it on ebay. i love your new watch pendant though. congrats!

Viv, it's beautiful! I agree, I love this color red so much more than the apple. BTW, did you receive your Ursula bowler and Ferrari red MP yet??

Thanks Elyssa :smile:

I thought my red mp was never going to arrive! It seemed to be lost in transit since it left LA on 14th March, and I was getting into a bit of a panic because the UK and US postal services didn't know where it was/couldn't do anything about it because it wasn't in either country, but it's finally being delivered today! I can't wait to get it hehe. I still don't know if it's ferrari or tomato...I shall check the lining later or post pics to confirm.

And my ursula bowler is in customs awaiting charges...boo