WOO HOO they're here!!! Purple patent Peyton and Jenkins python sandals!!

Cant wait! i hope you feel better soon! THe supense is killing since I cant see my purple peyton that I ordered until tonight when I get home tonight!

Last edited:
Well, I think I feel like Coachgirl12 right now! The real test for the Peyton will be in sunlight, and suffice it to say there is none of that right now!! I think it's a bit too dark for moi, ladies!!

Also, having to order the python shoes was a problem too... I am looking for a pair that minimizes the black and maximizes the bright green and blue hues. Let's just say I didn't receive what I hoped for, so the shoes are probably going back for sure.

OK, there's little light right now, so I'm going to start off with no flash (pic 1), followed by soft flash (remainder). Strong flash and comp pics with Francine coming shortly.

Also, lol, I haven't even looked at the lining yet!!

Attachments

• p peyton 1.jpg
    p peyton 1.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 305
  • p peyton 2.jpg
    p peyton 2.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 159
  • p peyton 3.jpg
    p peyton 3.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 142
O no baglady, I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Thats too bad to hear that the peyton isn't what you were expecting as well as the sandals... I think we are getting our hopes up and then in the end getting disappointed! I'm going back to the Coach store today to order some accessories, so hopefully I won't be disappointed in those!

The color of the peyton looks really dark? Is it sparkly? It looks like its really pretty though...how do you feel about it then?