Woo hoo! Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So...I f-i-n-a-l-l-y made it to LV today...after hemming and hawing and finally selling my Sully and Portobello. Time for something new! Looking for a bag that can be a real workhorse, yet stylish and cute.

And comfortable! My goodness, comfortable!

Who's around for a reveal?

2. Let's see!

3. Must be good if you sold your Port!! Gasp. Lol lets see!

4. Yay! Can't wait to see!

5. You sold the Portobello?? :wtf:
    I bet I know what you got.. Is it the baby of the sully and the port??

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458440380.586917.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458440400.871823.jpg
    Here we go...

7. Loved the idea of the Port, hated the handle. Drove me bonkers, just too stiff and uncomfortable. Believe me, I tried. Just couldn't make it work.

8. Not quite...but that's next (God willing!)

9. Ohh let's see!

10. Waiting! :yahoo:

11. Let's see!!!

12. Here

13. I'm guessing the Melie or Duomo Hobo?? Please tell..

14. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458441243.119286.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458441256.778100.jpg

A little more about me. I have a fairly small LV collection: 2 Speedies (mono, DA), DE Eva, NF in mono RB. I absolutely LOVE these bags. Use them every day. They are 'me' throughout and through, there's nothing I'd change about them.

I bought Sully a year ago, and the Port last fall for my birthday, because I love hobo style bags and I wanted a spring/summer and fall/winter option (I'm particular like that.) I figured these would round out my collection.

And I really did like both...but something was just...I don't know, 'off' about both bags. With the Port it was the handle. With Sully, it was zippers I had to fight with a bit, and also a strap that got in the way.

I realized that I LIKED these bags, but I didn't love them the way I loved the others. I thought, surely there's a better way than this! These bags are too expensive to just 'like'.

15. She went to bed lol ah she's back! Melie?