WOO HOO!! Reveal...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know you've all seen this style before, but I am just so excited that I finally have them and they're SO gorgeous that I had to do a reveal. I promise it won't be a long one.

When I saw other tPF members do reveals of these shoes, I knew I HAD to have them and I wasn't going to rest until I found them in my size. So when I went on a tPF meet up a couple of weeks ago, I put myself on the wait list. A few days later, I received an email that my shoes were in. :woot::yahoo: :party:

I picked them up last Friday, but have been busy and then I got sick, so I'm finally getting a chance to post them now.

Without further ado, presenting my amazing...

Amethyste Python Lucido HPs 120
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Love them! I'm the first :biggrin:!!

3. Beautiful shoes, congrats! I love them :biggrin:

4. I am drooling! :woot:

5. Trying them on at the boutique, I was very nervous and disappointed because the shoes seemed a tad bit too small, especially on my left foot. I was thinking that I would need a size 34.5, but none of the boutiques had the 34.5. :sad::amazed: Oh no! What to do? So my SA put some gel foot petals which helped to push my feet back a little bit. But I also realized that even though these were a size 34, I still had very slight heel slippage on my right foot (my left foot is bigger than my right).

Well, I think my feet may have been a bit swollen that day in the boutique because when I tried the shoes on at home on a different day to take pics, they fit just fine.

What do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Here are a couple more pics because (let's face it) I went a bit crazy taking pics of these. I LOVE THEM!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Oh wow! They are just absolutely stunning beyond words - I couldn't love anything more! :love:

8. Totally stunning! Can't beat a pair of purple CLs:P

9. Gorgeous!! they look great on you!! :love:

10. beautiful! these are on my list of must haves!

11. They're stunning on you! Congrats!

12. Thank you! Congrats on being the first. :P

Thank you so much! They are even more beautiful in person.

Yeah, I drool every time I look at them too. LOL! Thank you! :smile:

13. That is EXACTLY how I feel about them. I'm so in love. I can't believe I have them. Thank you so much for your sweet comments! :flowers:

Thank you! I agree, a purple pair of CLs is pretty difficult to beat. :smile:

Thank you so much! I appreciate that. :flowers:

14. Thank you! These should really be on everyone's must have list. :yes: They're just amazing IRL.

Thank you, sweetie! :flowers:

15. Beautiful! Congrats!!!