Woo Hoo Price Adjustment at Neimans!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I haven't taken the tags of my Moka Bay that I got a couple weeks ago, the guilt of spending $1100 on a bag was kind of getting to me, so I thought I should wait and see what the after Cmas sales had to offer.

The 'nice' mall near me has a Nordy's and Neimans. Nordy's had a couple bigger Paddy's, green which wasn't really getting me, and a nice Whiskey Edith. Nothing I liked as much as the bay though.

So, then I went to Neimans, and there was another Bay, exactly like mine on the sale table, $800 (thereabouts), so I grab it, find DD and DH and I was like "OMG, what do I do? Buy this one and bring the other back? Just ask for the adjustment?"

Then, I went back to the SA, who was the one I had bought it from originally, and said "Look, I bought this 2 weeks ago, what can I do?" And she said she would look it up on my account and adjust the price! So I got a $312 credit!

So NOW, I feel like I can use her, my new beauty, in peace, YAY!!!!!

Best of luck to all the ladies shopping the sales, there were some great deals to be had!
    :tup::okay::nogood:

2. Somehow when I can get a price adjustment, the bag just gets sweeter and prettier! Congrats!

3. I did that with my Valentino bow bag last year and saved big. It's like a huge rock off your chest. 800 dollars WOW Nice!!

4. lucky you!! More money to put into another bag..hehe!!!

5. Now that is SWEET:tup: !!! Well done:wlae: !!! Sadly for us British TPF'ers, I can tell you there's no way something like that would be offered by the bag depts in stores here in the UK :nogood:. You're going to doubly enjoy using that bag now:yahoo:.How utterly satisfying - excellent news:woohoo:.

6. Oh that is terrific yoga mama!! This is the kind of thing we all like to hear. I paid a little less than that amount at Sacoche but it was during the "Ramadan Sales" - who knew? It is never as satisfying unless it is on sale unless you are richer than Croesus (?spelling?) and it doesn't matter. Good SA's are hard to beat - even though you want to sometimes.

7. It never hurts to ask - does it! Well done. And if you think you got a bargain I find that it takes a stigma away from the bag and you let yourself use it more for everyday - than saving the overpriced expensive stuff for special occasions!

Happy toting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice