WOO HOO! No more private feedback!

;) Thanx GOD..But I would never purchase from someone who didn't make their feedback public anyway....I RUN from those auctions! I wish they would make it all public so we could read the nasty comments people have left regarding fake bags etc...!!! :heart: Emmy

Finally! I thought that was a pretty stupid feature to have and so much potential to be used to hide bad information. Now if only eBay will get rid of some of their other stupid rules and features.

I think we'll see alot of sellers using new ID's. Because if they list a bag on their old (negative filled) Id's the feedback must be changed to Public. They can keep their private feedback but can't list on it. So watch out for low feedback sellers. I believe if my feedback had alot of negs and I wanted to still sell, I'd make feedback public rather than try to sell high priced bags on a low feedback ID. Plus...alot of the sellers with high feedback but alot of negs are power sellers and they try to ride on the coattails of that status. Of course, most savvy buyers understand that being a powerseller can mean absolutely nothing. Regardless of feedback, I never buy high priced items from low feedback sellers unless it's undeniable that the bag is authentic.