WOO HOO! My Wonderful Whiskey Paddy & Wallet

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just woke up my Paddy & Wallet from their sleepers
    Aren't they LOVELY :girlsigh:*sigh*
    My preview to photographing my Chloe Collection :happydance:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gorgeous! I have a whiskey paddy on the way - you are making me get SO excited!!! :yahoo:

3. Holy moly! GORGEOUS! Whiskey is incredible, and you hit the motherload!

4. :heart::heart::heart:

5. preview???? :wtf:

6. I need to pull out my entire family and post them in
    the Collection thread. :sweatdrop:

I am a Paddy Purseaholic :dothewave:

7. love them! :heart:

8. ooooooh I can't wait to see the chloes a la carte

9. Lovely!!!

10. Ok. Seriously. That has got to be the best looking whiskey paddington I've ever seen. The leather is so gorgeous. I'm jealous! It makes me want a paddington again. :drool:

11. :drool::drool::drool: no words are needed here, I just slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp......:drool::drool::drool:

12. What a gorgeous, droolworthy Paddy!! I want to carry my Tan tomorrow now haha, you've inspired me :smile:

-Minal

13. You take wonderful photos, I can practically feel the buttery and divinely soft leather...:drool:

14. Gorgeous bag, the leather is TDF!! And the wallet is beautiful, they deserve to be out of their bags and having some time on the town :yahoo: (and ITA with the post above, you take professional looking photos!)

15. That's IS a good looking bag

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice