Woo Hoo!!! My Favorite LV Seller (Rebeccalou) Now Has An Online Shop!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that is really exciting!!! and she does seem to have some great prices but i have never ordered from her. do you know if she has the fashionphile problem(where when you get stuff the condition is not as good as the pics might lead you to believe?)

Wiggly, She's the best LV reseller I have ever dealt with. I have never had any issues with condition nor with items not as described. She's an honest seller who delivers what she says she's going to deliver.

She's the absolute BEST!!!

Last edited:
I've bought from her, too- she's also SUPER honest! I offered to take a sale off ebay for a little discount, and she shot me down and gave me a lecture about breaking ebay rules. LOL
I wish I could convert pounds, though...:P

I am sorry if you felt shot down trumanfinn, that wasn't my intention, but Ebay are sticklers and, as a seller, you can't afford to breach in any way.

However, we are coming off Ebay now. One of the requirements for UK registered businesses, with effect, 1 April (tomorrow) is that you display your address on each item page. A good move that I don't disagree with. However, I run my sales from home and am out at work all day so feel like I'm advertising where there are a lot of designer bags located. As I'm also on my own during the week, I don't think I would feel safe. So it was fun whilst it lasted and I've met a lot of great people along the way.

We're still working on the website but hope to have it up and running properly soon. In the meantime, items can be viewed and we're taking some much earned down-time having not taken a holiday in the past 5 years.

I know a lot of you have supported my items over the years and thank you for that.

The website should be viewable but you just can't buy at the moment as we're away on holiday; purchasing will be possible when we get back home as didn't want shipment delays. Hope that helps.

The website should be viewable but you just can't buy at the moment as we're away on holiday; purchasing will be possible when we get back home as didn't want shipment delays. Hope that helps.

oh i didnt know that was you!!! he he. thank you, enjoy your vacation. i will check back everyday.

p.s. i think if you want it the mods should give you a name change so everyone knows :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.