WOO-HOO!!!!Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca, the Keys Gals, Lets Meet with MON!!!!

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Mon Is coming to Miami Beach for the Chanel Runway Cruise Show at the Raleigh Hotel......Wow are we going to be well represented or what?

Miami, Boca, Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beaches, The Keys TPFERS, p.m. me ....lets get together with Mon either Wednesday, May 14th for dinner or Thursday, May 15th for lunch........
Mi Casa, Tu Casa........for all of you, lets do it....:heart:H

Awwwww! I want to go!! However Tampa is like 5 hours away and I have a 4 year old who needs her mommy.....darn! :sad:

But you South Floridians be sure to show Mon a great time! :wlae:

I'm Colombian (born there, but family moved to the US when I was 5yo). Are there any great Colombian or other South American restaurants in South Beach? I know that's probably a stupid question, but I had to ask.

Oye Colombianita.....You are coming to the Mecca of South American/Latin Food......You will definitely have your Colombian, South American Food Fix while here.....Will let you know of the Best around.:heart:H

I'm Colombian (born there, but family moved to the US when I was 5yo). Are there any great Colombian or other South American restaurants in South Beach? I know that's probably a stupid question, but I had to ask.