WOO-HOO!!!!Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca, the Keys Gals, Lets Meet with MON!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Mon Is coming to Miami Beach for the Chanel Runway Cruise Show at the Raleigh Hotel......Wow are we going to be well represented or what?

Miami, Boca, Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beaches, The Keys TPFERS, p.m. me ....lets get together with Mon either Wednesday, May 14th for dinner or Thursday, May 15th for lunch........
    Mi Casa, Tu Casa........for all of you, lets do it....:heart:H

2. I want to go party in Miami!

3. You are too cute!

Can we do dinner on Wednesday night? Then you all can show me around the craziness that is South Beach at night!:party::drinkup::tispy::tispy::tispy:

4. Awwwww! I want to go!! However Tampa is like 5 hours away and I have a 4 year old who needs her mommy.....darn! :sad:

But you South Floridians be sure to show Mon a great time! :wlae:

5. oh man! have fun gals!!! :flowers:

6. Ohh, you guys.... I wanna meet up too, and party in South Beach!!! LOL, I'll be there next month.

7. Wow, you can count on me!!! dinner will be so fun!!

i cant wait....

what about
    Barton G's?

IT WILL BE FANTASTIC!!!!

8. Awwww......I wish I can join too but I'm in CaliLand and stuck with two kids. Have fun!

9. me too!! stuck in cali w/2 kids. lol

have a great time and be sure to post pictures!! i'm so jealous! :girlsigh:

10. I'm Colombian (born there, but family moved to the US when I was 5yo). Are there any great Colombian or other South American restaurants in South Beach? I know that's probably a stupid question, but I had to ask.

11. Have fun guys, please post pics...

12. Oye Colombianita.....You are coming to the Mecca of South American/Latin Food......You will definitely have your Colombian, South American Food Fix while here.....Will let you know of the Best around.:heart:H

13. Fantastico!:okay: Gracias.

14. hmmm...I have to check my travel schedule but it sounds like FUN!