woo hoo - i just ordered little something for myself!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 8% on ******, last day of free shipping, couldn't resist!!

i just ordred a mono cles on elux. yay!! :yahoo:

does a cles comes with a dustbag and a box from elux? i know i probably won't even need it but i want a dustbag! :P

2. I got the sweet monogram pendant & hair clips!

3. Are we confessing? :sneaky: I ordered the mono cles, mono ludlow, and mono wapity. They're on the way and will arrive tomorrow. I can't believe I did that, LOL.

4. Hehe I wanted to buy tons more, but I'm trying to control myself. Plus Couturegrl & I are going to the LV xmas party here in town tonite and I want to buy something there.

5. Oh, have tons of fun and let us know about it!:yahoo:

6. Whee!!! Have fun!

7. LOL I am soooo excited!!!! If there is nothing from LV boutique that I want 2nite, I will rush home and order from Elux to get free shipping and no tax!! LOL

8. Congrats on your cles and it will come with a dustbag and a box! Elux is awesome!

9. congrats!

10. yay, cool! can't wait! thanks! :smile:

11. Congrats M! What a great deal - 8% off and free shipping! Whenever these times roll around - I SO wish I lived in the States. I'm dying for either a Monogram Sweet pendant or brooch!

I find the cles SO useful - hope you do too!

12. thanks yeah i've been meaning to pick up a cles for awhile but never got around to. i suppose i'll make this a little christmas present for myself! hohoho. yeah elux is great but i still have to pay taxes cuz i live in CA. you may be jealous of me but i'm really jealous of those who get free taxes! :P

13. ^^
    haha.. I'm jealous of those people too cuz in my province we pay 14% tax! I guess I shouldn't complain cuz before July of this year we were paying 15% tax!

14. Ouch!

15. congrats!