WOO HOO! I got a Medallion Tote

Munchkyn said:
^^Thanks it's my first Chanel and I think I am starting to like Chanel even more. I want the metallic black luxe bowler now:shame:

Oh, a truly fabulous PFer had one on e-bay--might still be there....hurry and check!! You will get a deal!

So here are my wonderful pics and a fuzzy one of me wearing it. Sorry about the quality on that one:shame: Enjoy everyone

Attachments

• medallion set.JPG
    medallion set.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 155
  • medallion tote.JPG
    medallion tote.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 151
  • medallion tote back.JPG
    medallion tote back.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 103
  • me with tote.JPG
    me with tote.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 167
For those of you who have one or know, can you tell me if the hologram sticker is just on the bottom left corner across from the chanel logo? And if it is just stuck onto the leather interior? That is where mine is but how come some Chanels are located on a leather tab? Whereas this tote isn't? Thanks for your inputs:yes:

ranskimmie said:
:nuts: I totally feel you excitement!! I just bought my medallion /w silver hardware 2 day ago. Will get it tomorrow!!! Are they not the absolute best?!!!:yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo: Congrats to you!!!!:heart:

Thank you! And Congrats to you! I can't wait to see your pics when you get your medallion tote:wlae:

Cute bag, looks great on you! By the way, do you find that it's difficult to get things in and out since the caviar leather is rather stiff and has a zip top unlike the cerf?

kitty nyc said:
Cute bag, looks great on you! By the way, do you find that it's difficult to get things in and out since the caviar leather is rather stiff and has a zip top unlike the cerf?

No not at all. I did buy it used so the leather has softened a bit. I have been keeping it unzipped and that has worked out well. I actually tuck the medallion inside the bag too when its unzipped.