Woo hoo! Help me decide please!!!

HmMmluvthatbag

Breakin' the Bank
Jan 8, 2007
Ok, so the seller that sent the black slouchy tote (in error of the brown one in the auction) is officially the coolest seller ever!

He apologized profusely, offered a refund and would pay my costs for returning the bag.

Me, being the ever inquisitive one, asked if he had other bags that I could exchange them for.

Get this: he says he does have others and would exchange for -

White quilted venetia + $100
Gunmetal (grey) Amy Hobo + $100
Grey quilted stam

I've died and gone to heaven!:wtf::wlae::yahoo::woohoo: Which do you ladies think I should get?

I say the grey stam -- how much more does he want for that one???
(and if you don't mind my asking -- how much did you pay for your original purchase??)

ETA: do you know how many people here would KILL for a grey stam!!!!

No seriously, go for the stam. The Swagger isn't even leather so that's out(no offense anyone who has it).

Stam!Stam!Stam!Stam!Stam!Stam!Stam!

Not to be bossy or anything, lol. . . .!

No seriously, go for the stam. The Swagger isn't even leather so that's out(no offense anyone who has it).

Stam!Stam!Stam!Stam!Stam!Stam!Stam!

Not to be bossy or anything, lol. . . .!

I am with you completely and not even a stam fan. I would suggest getting pics of the bags to authenticate... but I know you were thinking of this already.:yes:

Aw! Thanks guys! The stam was definitely my first inclination, but I LOVE my black Amy hobo, and a white quilted venetia sounds pretty sweet too!

I paid $565 shipped for the slouchy tote - so the grey stam would be $565, the other two would be $465.

Here are the pics he's sent:

L1040937.jpg

L1040949.jpg

L1060223.jpg

He found a chili bag - but what is that? A trish?

I LOVE that Amy hobo, but I don't think I could pass up a stam for it!

:wtf::drool::wtf: That looks like the Striping Zip Bowler -- the Trish has a longer shoulder strap attached -- CHILI!!! O-M-G!!!!

(I think this seller has just been added to about 10 people's list of favorite sellers!!:lol::lol::lol: