Woo Hoo! 2008/09 Cruise Fashion Show!

^^Oh good, I'm glad someone has personal experience with the hotel. I believe it's within walking distance of the Chanel venue, and the hotel has beach access which is also a plus.

OMG!! This is amazing!! Congrats Mon! How exciting. I can't wait to hear about it. I love the clutch you are bringing. I bet the formal invite will be beautiful!

Karl confirmed that we will see purses in the Cruise show at May. In the 08/09 Fall RTW show, the classics and reissues were gone. They took a break~ But they are back in May at Miami. Can't wait to see

Mon, if there's a loyal Chanel client who deserves to be invited, it's you! I think not only do a lot of us here have you to thank for authenticating countless Chanel auctions and offering the latest intel./knowledge, Chanel corporate (or at least the 57th St. boutique) also has to thank you for bringing them much of their extra business. I live in NYC and never shopped at the boutiques here till I found out about Brendan per your recommendation (although I don't buy much from boutiques, he's still sooo helpful & knowledgeable). Anyway, please do share your stories from the runway show (must be a lot of celeb/socialite sightings there too) and have a fab time!

Mon, if there's a loyal Chanel client who deserves to be invited, it's you! I think not only do a lot of us here have you to thank for authenticating countless Chanel auctions and offering the latest intel./knowledge, Chanel corporate (or at least the 57th St. boutique) also has to thank you for bringing them much of their extra business. I live in NYC and never shopped at the boutiques here till I found out about Brendan per your recommendation (although I don't buy much from boutiques, he's still sooo helpful & knowledgeable). Anyway, please do share your stories from the runway show (must be a lot of celeb/socialite sightings there too) and have a fab time!

Wow, thanks. That's so very sweet of your to say.:flowers:

Do you get to the boutiques much now? If I lived in NYC I'd be in there once a week. As it is I'm bugging them practically every other day.:shame: Brendan is the BEST!:woohoo:

Wednesday night through Saturday morning (flight leaves 8 am). Was seriously considering staying at The Delano, but the reviews are scaring me away, so am leaning towards The Loews.

Mon - check into the Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Coral Gables. Everything is close by down there. You can stay in Coral Gables and get to Ft. Lauderdale in less than 45 minutes (with no traffic!)

The Mayfair is a 4-5 star hotel that should be in off-season rates by that time! They have Japanese soaking tubs on the patio of every room! We stay there all the time!